Not a totally re-designed site, but a newly revamped one to fully reflect the various working hats I currently work on, with several new areas added.
Changes and updates include:
- Tagline – If you aren’t aware, ‘People, Planet and Profit’ is the ‘three P’s’ or ‘triple bottom line’ of sustainability and replicates one of the prime causes I campaign for, as well as mirroring the main avenues for my work – people, planet and business. The ‘Possibility’ is my own addition and reflects some much-needed positivity and possibility that anything is achievable where there is a passion, authenticity and clear objective.
- ‘Services’ – expanded to include all my working roles.
- ‘Documentaries, Videos and Podcasts’ – a new box to give easy access to my various media activities.
- ‘Causes, Campaigns & Charities’ – expanded to include many more of the issues I campaign for.
- Twitter feed – linking the last few tweets I have posted. Although I am on FB, Insta, YouTube and Linkedin, Twitter is the only one I regularly use these days, given my highlighting of the damages of living our lives on social media.
And a few more bits and bobs. Few people have the time or inclination to read pages and pages of text of course and this site is meant to be a shop window only. If you want more details, then please contact Jane or Seamus on the contact pages who will be happy to assist you.
To subscribe to my website’s updates please click here