1. Organic food has more nutrients. Numerous studies have shown that organic food has higher levels of nutrients than intensively farmed crops.
2.Organic food protects your brain, body and nervous system. Organic food is either free from or has a much lower level of pesticides, which are neurotoxins that damage brain and nerve cells.
3. Eating Organic is safe and healthy for your children's brain, nervous system and bodies. Children are very susceptible to toxins, much more than adults.
4. Organic food protects your Gut. Research has shown that at least 18% percent of all genetically-modified (GMO) seeds are engineered to produce their own pesticides.
5. Organic food has been tried and tested for generations. It has been estimated that genetically-modified food makes up 80% of the average person's food consumption - a startling figure for something that is still experimental.
6. Buying Organic will help reduce the toxins and pollution in our drinking water.
7. Organic food supports our planet.
8. Buying Organic supports local farmers.
9. Organic farms are safer for farmers & workers. Research has show that those exposed to pesticides hava a higher incidence of Parkinson's disease, leukemia and brain cancer.
10. Eating organic may reduce your risk of getting cancer. 'May' is used conservatively. We know what causes 90% of all cancers - it's what we put in our mouths.........